If you have had enough of sleeping under canvas we have a variety of Trekker Huts and Camping Cabins for you which provide a great wet-weather option for campers who want to escape from the Scottish weather (or the dreaded midges!):
- Range of Trekker Huts, sleeping from 2 - 5 people.
- Camping Cabins sleep 2 people.
- Radiators to keep you warm.
- Full size beds.
- Free WiFi.
- Toilets and Hot showers provided in our newly renovated Shower block.
- Kitchen and dining facilities.
- Drying room for your outdoor boots and clothes.
- Undercover tent drying area and bike store.
- Laundry facilities for you to wash and dry your clothes.
- Check out time is 10.30am.
During the summer season the Huts and Cabins tend to get booked quite quickly, so please contact us in advance if you particularly wish to sleep in one during your stay. For West Highland Way walkers they are an ideal halfway stopover for a couple of days to recharge the batteries (and in wet weather dry out your tent) before heading north to Rannoch Moor.