Brand new for the 2012 season are our Hobbit Houses and are an ideal choice for families or walkers:
- Accommodates up to 4 people – 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
- Heated and well-insulated – suitable for any time of the year.
- Installed equipment includes: TV, Microwave, Kettle, Fridge.
- Large storage area under the double bed.
- Power sockets for charging phones, laptops, ipods, etc.
- Free WiFi.
- Full access to all campsite facilities including:
- Indoor pot washing area.
- Microwave, kettle and 2 ring hot plate.
- You do need to bring your own cooking/eating utensils.
- Toilets and hot showers.
- Bike store.
- Drying room for all your outdoor clothes and boots.
- Open all-year round.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Hobbit Houses (dogs are allowed in Camping Cabins & Trekker Huts).
- Check out time is 10.00am.
Our Hobbit Houses are supplied by a Scottish company Microlodge.